Week 9~ (I) Try a new flavor of Ice Cream.
This one was a lot harder than I'd imagined it would be. BUT I found a great new ice cream.
Haagendazs has a flavor called "Caramel Cone" (you can see it at http://www.haagendazs.com/Products/Product/2450). It's essentially vanilla ice cream with caramel & bits of chocolate covered waffle cone. It's really great. Kind of life changing. And now I have a new favorite ice cream.
On a side note, this is one of the reasons that I enjoy this challenge. My life isn't necessarily the most "exciting" per say, but given the incentive to go out and try things is really great. Also why it's a bit irking that I've fallen behind, BUT I've got like, forty weeks left; so it's all good, right?
Okay, so week 10- (J) Jewelry making time!!
flashhhhbackkk timeeeee.
When I was younger, I had this awkward almost obsession with making jewelry. The only problem is that I was never good at it. I always managed to make awkward necklaces, or bracelets too chunky for anyone's taste.
I'd like to think that now that I'm older, I'm a bit better.
I had a really good idea, and I tried to make it a reality- I decided to make this bar-beady-earring-thing. I'm sure pictures would help a lot more than trying to describe it though.
Pretty cool, huh? I thought so, at least. Because.... it's only one earring..... but it's big and stuff.....
Yeah, okay. That's my jewelry. Tada!
Finally- week 11- (K) Make a flag of a state/country that starts with the letter K.
Kiribati! An island nation located in the central tropical Pacific Ocean- permanent population is just over 100,000 and composed of 32 atolls (a coral island encircling a lagoon) and one raised coral island, dispersed over 3.5 million square kilometres, (1,351,000 square miles) straddling the equator, and bordering the International Date Line at its easternmost point. (thank youuuu Wikipedia!)
I'd never heard of this island before, so I did a bit of research- and it's quite a quaint place!
I made a flag on my laptop, but it isn't wanting to attach to this post, so pictures to come later!
Now that I'm done with my ridiculously long post, I must figure out what I'm doing for this next challenge.
Until next time......
Until next time......

No comments:
Post a Comment